Thursday, March 6, 2008

Designs/Illustrations


I drew this Superman pic because at the time I hadn't drew this character in years and I was pretty excited about the Superman Returns movie. Which bombed....damn.




Thundercats intro was one of the best animation I've ever seen. Wished the animation of the actual episodes were executed that well. But it was a great show with some interesting stories and I wish the toys were still manufactured..you know, for my kids to play with...not me;)




I love to draw women. I painted the cuties in flash 8.0.







I was just sketching at work after looking at this book called Blacksad. It's a one of my favorites. I was sketching her in blue pencil and I was gonna clean her up with a pen. But I liked the blue pencil for her so much I left it as is.

5 Comments:

Blogger KristieWaldroop said...

Your drawings are amazing! They are uber awesome!

March 7, 2008 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger rickgo said...

question is dave,who would win overall,my bets on the lightsaber wielding ryu

March 11, 2008 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Adrian Marquez Barrios said...

Dude! - Cool blog man!

March 28, 2008 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Helen of Joy said...

great work...and detail!

October 5, 2008 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Chunks The Mighty said...

LOL LIGHT SABER RYU! And no problem! When we work together again, maybe I'll have learned more to share :D

December 11, 2008 at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home